I am a graphic designer and artist currently based out of Atlanta Georgia. I have been drawing, designing, and collecting things since as early as I can remember, and those three things remain my obsessions today as Ibelieve they will for the rest ofmy life.
After being born in Fort Meyers Florida in 1987 and living in several cities in the Southeast US, my family arrived in the suburbs of Atlanta, where I spent the vast majority of my adolescence. My early years were spent drawing dead birds, building forts in the woods, painting custom sneakers for kids at school, and playing basketball until the sun went down. After high school I attended Savannah College of Art and Design, from which I graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (Graphic Design) in 2009. Since then I have split my time between working for Adult Swim as a graphic designer/illustrator (creating posters, billboards, dvds, etc.), working with my girlfriend Azede Jean-Pierre on her fashion line (co-producing two runway shows, designing all branding and print/web materials, and assisting with her ever-growing blog), and dabbling in various personal projects (currently working towards my first solo painting show)
- 2010 - CMYK Magazine Top New Creatives Vol. 47 (Design Winner)
- 2010 - CMYKMagazine Top New Creatives Vol. 47 (Illustration Winner)
- American Illustration 30 (Chosen)
- 2011 - PromaxBDA Design Awards (Gold, Silver)
- 2011 - PromaxBDA Promotion & Marketing Awards (Bronze)
- 2011 - Print Magazine Regional Design Annual